An Insider’s Guide To Your Holiday In Noosa
Who said you can’t escape to the beach mid-year? Winter is the perfect time to soak in all Noosa has to offer without the hassle of crowds and a VERY long line at Betty’s Burgers. Live the relaxed Noosa life like a local with our suggestions.
The best part about visiting Noosa during winter is a guaranteed table at your favourite restaurant on a Saturday night.
Maisie’s Seafood and Steak house
- This authentic family owned restaurant along the Noosa River is home to the best seafood and steak in town. Enjoy a scenic sunset watching the boats cruise past you while you feast on a seafood platter for two, Maisie’s is the perfect place for a romantic night out.
If you are keen for a drink after dinner, walk down the Noosa Boat House Sunset bar for a cocktail on the water.
Noosa Surf Club
- Enjoy a delicious surf club meal and a cold drink overlooking the best view in Noosa. Stay a little while in the afternoon and soak up the atmosphere.
IS Tapas Bar
- Visit this cool little bar along the river while enjoying delicious food and cocktails. A friendly staff member will be more than happy to mix your favourite cocktail while you wait for your food to come out. IS Tappas Bar is enjoyed by locals and young holiday makers and is a great destination to soak in the last of the day’s sun.
Noosa is a relaxing beach destination by day and a great cocktail destination by night. Enjoy many of Noosa’s small local bars along the Iconic Hastings Street.
Café Le Monde
- This bar is one of Noosa’s top destinations for a night out. Filled will locals and holiday goers, you are guaranteed a great night out! It is easy to lose track of time dancing to the DJ and sipping on cocktails in this cosy bar along Hastings Street.
- This stylish venue offers a diverse list of cocktails and delicious food. We recommend the Tropical Apple Pie cocktail, a tantalising combination of mango liqueur, laird’s apple jack, apple juice, lemon juice, cinnamon syrup, egg white topped with somersby apple cider. Enjoy music from a DJ every Saturday night from 9pm.
Although it may be chilly, get out and about in the Noosa beaches and enjoy the best of what Noosa has to offer.
- Hire a party Pontoon and drive down the river to see Noosa from the water. Bring some lunch and have a barbeque on board or park on the beach and set up spot for the day. Head down the river and you will be greeted with many different pontoon hire opportunities.
- Enjoy an exhilarating boat ride across the Noosa Bar surfing waves from a boat. This boat ride is sure to get the heart racing and you will heat up in no time…until you get wet!
Noosa Main Beach
- What would a trip to Noosa be without enjoying Main Beach right outside your door? Soak up some sun and play in the sand. Don’t be afraid of the cool weather – rug up, take some snacks and enjoy the sunshine.
View more local attractions around seahaven noosa