Family Attractions in Noosa
Noosa is a fabulous spot for a family holiday with miles and miles of wonderful, glistening beaches, ribboned with the clear waters of the Pacific Ocean. So if you are looking for family things to do in Noosa, then a day at the beach is a great way to spend some quality time with your family.
With SeaHaven’s direct access to Main Beach at Noosa, you can spend your time between our luxurious, sparkling pool and all the fun of the beach.
If you want a day away from the beach however, there are lots of other family attractions in Noosa for you enjoy.
Family things to do in Noosa
Check out these great ideas for family day trips in and around Noosa:
- Australia Zoo – Kids love going to the zoo and seeing all of the wild animals! Check out the elephants, crocodiles, snakes, cheetahs, dingoes, giraffes and the cheeky otters, to name just a few of the huge collection of animals at this popular zoo.
- Aussie World – This is another great day out for kids with more than 30 rides and attractions, the kids will love the Giant Slide, the Redback, Wild Mouse Rollercoaster and the Octopus.
- Big Kart Track – Not far from Australia Zoo, this is the largest commercial go kart track in Australia. Everyone will have lots of fun racing around the hairpin bends and zooming along the straights.
- Ginger Factory – With shopping, rides, tours and great food, the Ginger Factory has something for everyone. Take a ride on the Ginger Train, tour the ginger factory, check out how bees make honey and don’t forget to try their mouth-watering homemade ice-cream.
- The Australian Nougat Company – Do you like macadamia nuts and nougat? Well you will love spending some quality time at the Australian Nougat Company. Watch their handmade production of nougat through their viewing windows and stock up on the best French Style nougat ever.
- Noosa National Park – Spend a few hours with the family exploring our native bushland in Noosa. Take the coastal track and stop off at hidden beaches, take in the breath taking views, spot whales breaching and if you are lucky you might catch a glimpse of a sleeping koala.
- Kayaking & canoeing – This is a great way to spend quality time with your family exploring our beautiful coastal waters. Hire your own kayaks and take off on your own or join a guided tour of the Noosa Everglades, whichever you chose it will be a fun day for all the family.
There are so many great family attractions in Noosa that you will need to keep returning to Seahaven, so you can experience them all over again.
View more local attractions around seahaven noosa