Water Activities in Noosa
Noosa is one of the best spots for a holiday at any time of the year. We have beautiful sunny days all year round, gorgeous glistening sands, awesome surf and the bluest ocean water you have ever seen. All of this means that if you love splashing around in the water, then there are a whole host of water activities in Noosa that will keep your family happy for days on end.
Check out these fun water activities in Noosa
One of the best ways to experience Noosa is on the water. It doesn’t matter whether you are looking for river activities in Noosa or beach activities, there is something for everyone here on the Sunshine Coast.
- Noosa Ferry Cruise Co – Jump on board their daily cruise from historic Tewantin town to Noosa Heads, stopping off at seven destinations along the way to shop, swim, eat or just have some fun. For something different, book on their new Eco River Cruise Tour and explore the wonders of the native wildlife and pristine river ways of Noosa.
- Gondolas of Noosa – If you are in the mood for romance, then book a private gondola tour along the iconic Noosa River. Hop on board at the Sheraton jetty, then settle back with your beloved for a day or an evening of quality time, coasting along Noosa’s waterways and enjoying a unique dining experience just for two. This is one of the most romantic river activities in Noosa for couples.
- Kitesurfing lessons – Feeling a little more adventurous? Well how about taking kitesurfing lessons along Noosa’s fabulous beaches with the one and only certified training centre in Noosa? Enjoy one on one lessons or join a group session – you will be up and kite surfing in no time.
- Stand up paddle boarding – An excellent way to keep fit, stand up paddle boarding is fast becoming one of the most popular beach activities in Noosa. Hire your own paddle board or take lessons, whichever you decide you are guaranteed to have lots of fun.
- Windsurfing – Take a 3 hour beginners course and you will be windsurfing like the pros in no time at all. If you are already experienced, then hire a board and explore our beautiful waterways around Noosa with your family and friends.
- Catamaran hire – Grab the family and hire a catamaran for a day. This is one of the best ways to explore Noosa and entertain the whole family at the same time. Stop off for lunch along the way, splash around in the ocean or throw a line over the side – the possibilities are endless.
So check out our fun-filled water activities in Noosa and be prepared for a fabulous and exciting holiday with your family and friends.
View more local attractions around seahaven noosa