With a lot of uncertainty around interstate movements and COVID clusters still causing concern, we have decided that for the period of 24th December 2020 to 26th January 2021 we will not take any further deposits for your stay. All outstanding balances for accommodation can be paid on your arrival to the resort.
For all bookings over this peak time, regardless of where you are travelling from, we have relaxed our cancellation policy allowing you to cancel your booking up to 21 days (instead of 30 days) prior to the day or your arrival. For those living interstate, this will allow more time for our state governments to co-operate and commit to free interstate travel by Christmas time.
We ask that all guests carefully consider their travel plans and the risks associated with interstate travel during this global crisis. We have an extensive waitlist of people wishing to stay with us over the peak holiday period.
FULL AMENDED HIGH SEASON CANCELLATION POLICY
Applies to booking made for stays between the 24th December 2020 & 26th January 2021 ONLY.
A 50% deposit is required to hold the booking. Final 50% payment due on arrival at the resort.
Bookings can be cancelled up to 21 days prior to arrival, with either the booking postponed to future dates or funds refunded to a nominated bank account. All refunds will incur a cancellation fee of $75, postponed bookings will not incur a cancellation fee.
Bookings cancelled between 0 & 21 days of arrival will be charged the deposit paid (ie 50% of the total accommodation) as a cancellation fee.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and if funds are requested to be refunded, you must provide your bank account details in this written communication.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you currently live in an area that is declared as a COVID Hotspot by Queensland Health (details of which can be found here: QUEENSLAND COVID HOTPOTS) OR the area where you live is declared a COVID Hotspot between now and 21 days from your arrival, and you decide to hold onto your booking and you do not cancel within 21 days of your booking arrival date, and the borders remain closed and you are therefore unable to travel, you will forfeit your deposit.
If you live in an area that unfortunately has an outbreak between 0 and 21 days of your booking arrival date and Queensland Health declare that area as COVID Hotpots then we will deal with each of these bookings on a case by case basis.
Guests who are unable to travel because they have become unwell and have needed to get a COVID test will be required to provide a Medical Certificate before we will consider a refund or postponement of stay. COVID Testing centres or clinics can provide these certificates to you.
Travelling during COVID Pandemic
If you have become ill with cold or flu like symptoms and they have not been clear for more than 72 hours prior to your arrival, please cancel your booking, stay home, do not travel and seek medical advice. Cancellation policies will be waivered for anyone who cancels their booking due to illness.
To assist Queensland Health in the contact tracing process should there be an outbreak in Noosa, you are required to provide us upon your arrival at the resort, the names and contact numbers for all guests staying as part of the reservations. You will also be asked to sign a declaration that you have not:
- Recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days
- Been directed to self isolate by state health authorities
- Been ill with cold or flu like symptoms within the last 72 hours
- Have not recently been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot
At Seahaven Noosa we are making our best efforts to adjust to a rapidly evolving situation. With the present social and economic landscape, it’s hard to escape the uncertainty and anxiety surrounding the short-term effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are continuing to monitor the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic and our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff.
Book with Confidence
Given the extraordinary circumstances we currently face, Seahaven Noosa Beachfront Resort has changed its booking terms and conditions for all bookings that fall outside of our High Season dates.
Effective 1st May 2020, these changes include:
- Free of charge cancellations up to 2pm on the day prior to arrival.
- No deposit required at time of booking.
Any bookings made prior to 1st May 2020 will still have their deposits refunded if they cancel up to 2pm the day prior to arrival, subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
Any changes of dates for existing bookings can be made up to 2pm the day prior to arrival with no penalty.
Enforcing Social Distancing
Legislative requirements and for the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff, we have implemented various policies to enforce Social Distancing within the resort.
For the purposes of Social Distancing, a “family unit” is classified as a groups of people who share the same residential address.A family unit will be managed as equivalent to individuals, meaning a family unit does not need to ensure 1.5m between other member of their family unit but must maintain a distance of 1.5m from all other guests or travellers within the resort, even if they are travelling together.For the purposes of head count for the pool areas each individual of a family unit is counted.
- Pools are open from the 16th May 2020 however are limited to 20 people per pool area at a time.
- Maximum of 1 family unit utilising the BBQ Area at a time.
- Maximum of 1 family unit using a lift at any time.
- Enforcing no gatherings in resort rooms.
- Social Distancing markers throughout resort to remind guest of 1.5m social distance regulations.
- Guests seen to be breaching any Social Distancing regulations as set by the State or Federal Government, will be asked to leave the resort.
Safe guarding our Guests and Staff
We urge all future guests thinking of staying with us at Seahaven Noosa, to continue to stay informed and up to date with the current official advice given by authorities. The best place for this is www.health.qld.gov.au. It is extremely important that you cancel your reservation if any guest coming as part of the reservation:
- Has had cold or flu like symptoms within the last 72 hours.
- Has, within the last 14 days, been in contact with someone who is suspected to have COVID-19 infection.
- Has recently been testing for COVID-19 and not yet received a negative result.
- Has, within the last 14 days, returned from overseas.
- Has, within the last 14 days, traveled to a COVID-19 hotspot.
Seahaven Noosa staff will present all guest upon arrival with a questionnaire.If you answer Yes to any of these questions above, we may refuse you entry into the resort.
We have installed Hand Sanitiser Stations throughout the resort.All guests are requested to utilise this hand santiser when returning from outside the resort.Additional Hand Soap has also been supplied in all Apartments.
Upon arrival at the resort
- Guest will be asked to sanitise their hands
- Guest will be asked to observe social distancing markers
- all payments for accommodation will be processed contactless, utilising the credit card provided as security for the booking.An opportunity will be available for guests to update these card details before the payment is processed.
- We will have a clean sanitised pen available for completing registration paperwork.
- All guests keys will be sanitised with alcohol before being issued to a guest.
All accommodation rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected following each guest stay
With all these measures in place Seahaven Noosa hopes to be able to continue to provide short-term accommodation services for our guest.
Cleaning and Check-In Times due to COVID-19
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.Seahaven Noosa will be undertaking a more thorough intensive cleaning and sanitation of all guest rooms following a guest’s departure from the resort.On some occasion’s rooms may not be ready by our standard check in time of 2pm.
At our earliest knowledge of such a delay to your check in time, staff will make contact and update you on the time the room will become available for check-in.
Guests may be asked to vacate their room during a daily service.
Courtesy and Understanding
Due to COVID-19 government issued regulations, staff may make request to guests that are intended to ensure we are operating our business in a lawful manner.We request that all guests show courtesy and understanding to our staff.
Any abusive behaviour toward other guests or staff will not be tolerated and a guest may be asked to leave the resort.
Restriction may be in place around:
- Number of people allowed in the pool areas
- Number of people allowed in a lift
- Number of people allowed in the BBQ Area
- Social Distancing practice ie maintaining 1.5m distance between yourself and another guest of the resort or between yourself and a staff member of the resort.
Find your beachfront accommodation
book direct & save