Terms and Conditions
Book with confidence
Given the extraordinary circumstances we currently face, Seahaven Noosa Beachfront Resort has changed its booking terms and conditions for all bookings that fall outside of our High Season dates. See below for further details on our cancellation policies and for a list of seasonal dates.
Effective 1st May 2020, these changes include:
- free of charge cancellations up to 2pm on the day prior to arrival
- no deposit required at time of booking.
Any bookings made prior to 1st May 2020 will still have their deposits refunded if they cancel up to 2pm the day prior to arrival, subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
Any changes of dates for existing bookings can be made up to 2pm the day prior to arrival with no penalty.
Legislative requirements and for the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff, we have implemented various policies to enforce social distancing within the resort.
Cleaning and Check-In Times due to COVID-19
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Seahaven Noosa will be undertaking a more thorough intensive cleaning and sensitisation of all guest rooms following a guest’s departure from the resort. On some occasion’s rooms may not be ready by our standard check in time of 2pm.
At our earliest knowledge of such a delay to your check in time, staff will make contact and update you on the time the room will become available for check-in.
All guests must sanitise their hands upon arrival at the resort. Sanitiser will be provided at various locations around the resort and on the receptions desk.
Guests may be asked to vacate their room during a daily service.
Courtesy and Understanding
Due to COVID-19 government issued regulations, staff may make request to guests that are intended to ensure we are operating our business in a lawful manner. We request that all guests show courtesy and understanding to our staff.
Any abusive behaviour will not be tolerated, and guest may be asked to leave the resort if abuse of staff occurs.
Restrictions may be in place arounds:
- Number of people allowed in a pool area
- Number of people allowed in a lift
- Number of people allowed in the BBQ Area
- Social Distancing practice ie maintaining 1.5m distance between yourself and another guest of the resort or between yourself and a staff member of the resort.
The Terms & Conditions listed below are for bookings made directly with Seahaven Noosa Beachfront Resort. This includes bookings made via seahavennoosa.com.au website or bookings made directly with a member of the team at the property. All bookings made via these means are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affect any rights you may have and which by law cannot be excluded, including under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and under State and Territory consumer protection legislation.
High Season dates at Seahaven Noosa Beachfront Resort generally fall within any school holiday period for Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland (excluding Winter breaks) as well as major event periods such as Noosa Eat & Drink Festival or Noosa Triathlon Multisport Festival.
These dates are subject to change at anytime and the applicable minimum stay restrictions, rates and/or cancellation policy applicable at the time of booking are at the discretion of resort management.
High Season Dates are:
19/09/2020 – 09/10/2020
September School Holidays
Minimum 5 nights stay
30/10/2020 – 02/11/2020
Minimum 3 nights stay
24/12/2020 – 26/01/2021
Minimum 5 nights stay
02/04/2021 – 18/04/2021
Minimum 5 nights stay
14/05/2021 – 16/05/2021
Noosa Eat & Drink Festival
Minimum 3 nights stay
18/09/2021 – 03/10/2021
September School Holidays
Minimum 5 nights stay
24/12/2021 – 30/01/2022
Minimum 5 nights stay
Bookings made outside of the above dates are classified as “Low Season” bookings. These dates may be subject to minimum stay restrictions.
Seahaven Noosa has the right to impose minimum night stay restrictions dates to be booked, at the time of booking. The property generally offers 1 night stays over Low Season Dates, Sunday – Thursday. Friday & Saturday nights are only bookable on a minimum stay of 2 nights. High Season minimum stay restrictions are listed in the seasonality section of the terms & conditions.
Seahaven Noosa has updated the terms & conditions for bookings made from the 1st May 2020. No deposit is required for low season bookings to be guaranteed.
- Low Season bookings must be accompanied by a valid credit card which is used to guarantee the booking.
- High Season bookings require 1 night’s accommodation paid at time of booking to secure the room.
Confirmations will not be issued from the property until a valid credit is received for Low Season bookings OR 1 nights’ accommodation is paid as a deposit for High Season bookings.
Low Season bookings do not require a deposit. Full payment of the rooms is payable on arrival to the resort.
High Season bookings require three stages of deposits to be paid:
- At Time of Booking – 1 night’s accommodation required to secure the room
- 6 months prior – The Balance of 50% of the rate of accommodation for the entire stay period is due.
- 1 month prior – The balance of accommodation is due to fully confirm the booking
Bookings made within 6 months of the High Season dates will be subject to a deposit of 50% of the total rate of accommodation for the entire stay, payable at time of booking to secure the room.
Low Season (from 1st May 2020):
- Flexible Cancellation Policy
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 2pm the day prior to arrival without incurring a cancellation penalty.
- Bookings cancelled within this time or for guests who do not show up for their booking without advising us beforehand (no show), will automatically be charged the first night’s accommodation as a late cancellation / no show fee.
Low Season (booked prior to 1st May 2020):
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 2pm the day prior to arrival.
- Refunds will be issued for any deposit paid less a $25 cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled after 2pm the day prior to arrival or for guests who do not show up for their booking without advising us beforehand (no show), will not be refunded their deposit.
- Full payment due by 1 month prior to arrival.
- Cancellations up to 1 month prior to arrival are eligible for a full refund of any deposit paid, less a $75 cancellation fee.
- Full Fee’s apply for cancellations made within 31 days of the stay.
- All refunds are subject some form a cancellation fee of $25 for Low Season bookings made prior to 1st May 2020 or $75 for High Season bookings.
- Cancellation fees are deducted from the total amount to be refunded. The purpose of a cancellation fee is to cover the cost of administration and bank fees associated with processing a refund.
- Management reserves the right to stipulate if a refund will be processed to the credit card used to make the payment or via a direct deposit bank transfer.
No Show / Failure to Cancel
A no show is defined as a guest who fails to show up for their booking without previously advising Seahaven Noosa Resort of their intention to not stay on that night.
It is the responsibility of a guest to check their booking terms and conditions to ensure that the dates of stay are correct.
No Shows will be subject to a cancellation fee as described in the cancellations section of the terms & conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error. We reserve the right to cancel or amend bookings if they do not adhere to our terms & conditions. If a guest chooses to shorten their stay or check out early a penalty charge will apply, as detailed.
Early Check Outs / Shortened Stays
- Bookings can be shortened with no penalty up to 2pm on the day of arrival.
- Following check-in to the hotel and once full payment for accommodation has been made, bookings can be shortened up to 2pm the day prior to your intended day of departure but will incur a $75 cancellation processing fee. Notification of a departure within this period or if a guest decides on the day that they will check out early, 1 additional night’s accommodation will be charged with the remaining fees paid fully refunded.
- Any changes to a booking between 31 days prior to the stay and the day of departure, are not eligible for a refund. Full Fee’s apply.
Room Move Policy
If a room is not available for a booking through the entire dates a guest is wanting to stay, we may offer you to move mid-stay to another apartment.
We do not recommend room moves for guests with young children that require a daytime sleep.
For any guests moving rooms during their stay it is important that they understand the requirements and conditions surrounding this arrangement.
- Guests are required to vacate their room entirely by 10am on the day of the room move.
- It is recommended that guests reduce their cold perishables in the days leading up to a room move as we do not have space to store this between rooms being ready.
- All luggage and food can be stored at reception during the room move.
- Guests must be aware that the room they are moving too may not be ready before 2pm.
We request that the booker make all guests staying in the room fully aware of the need to move rooms mid-stay and the requirements above.
Abuse of Seahaven Noosa staff during a room move will not be tolerate and will delay our ability to quickly facilitate a smooth transition.
No Party Policy
Seahaven Noosa Beachfront Resort has a strict no party policy. In the event that any apartment/guest is identified as having a party, the hotel reserves the right to immediately request all occupants of the apartment up to, and including, the guest who has registered for the apartment to vacate the premises. If an eviction does occur, the accommodation is non-refundable. In addition, any expense resulting from additional cleaning of the apartment, replacement of any furniture/fixture/fitting breakage, as well as for any required repairs will be payable by the guest who is the primary booking contact.
Seahaven Noosa Beachfront Resort is bound by the Building Fire Safety Regulation 2008.
As such our building is fitted with an automated fire alarm system with a direct link to the Queensland Fire Brigade.
From time to time the property may experience an unwanted alarm. Any disruption cause by an unwanted alarm is out of the control of the management or staff at Seahaven Noosa.
Unwanted alarm call outs incur a fee from Queensland Fire and Emergency Services of $1327.15. A guest of Seahaven Noosa may be responsible for this unwanted alarm call out fee if it is deemed that the cause of the call out is due to their neglect.
Seahaven Noosa Beachfront Resort is a no smoking resort. A guest may not smoke anywhere within the grounds of the resort, including on their balcony.
A designated smoking area is located at the front of the resort. See staff for details of this area.
Children sleep free on existing bedding, within the maximum allowed guests per room. If a roll away / cot is required charges will apply.
For the purposes of this clause “Child” or “Children” means a person or persons aged between 2 years and 17 years; “Infant” means a person under the age of 2 years; and “Adult” means a person aged 18 years or over. All ages will be determined from the date at which accommodation commenced.
Children and Infants may not stay in any room without an Adult.
A minor is classified as any person who is under the age of 18.
At least one (1) person, staying as part of a reservation must be at least 18 year of age.
Any minor staying as part of a reservation must be accompanied by a valid parent or guardian. Seahaven Noosa reserves the right to request photo identification of any guest who is staying at the resort and reserves the right to refuse entry to the resort to any Adult who is not the parent or guardian of a minor in their company.
Guests arriving after reception has closed will be required follow our late arrivals procedure. Please notify the resort prior 5pm on the day of arrival if you will be arriving after reception closes.
Full Payment of accommodation must be received by the property, either via over the phone Credit Card payment of via Direct Deposit bank transfer. Unless payment is made to the property and all funds have cleared, keys will not be able to be issued.
Low Season – Pay on Arrival
- All low season bookings do not have be paid for until arrival at the resort.
- Full payment for accommodation must be received by the resort prior to a guest being issued access to a room.
- If arriving after reception closes, payment must be received before keys will be left out.
- 50% payment must be received 6 months prior to your stay.
- Full payment must be received 1 month prior to your arrival at the resort.
- Seahaven Noosa has the right to cancel and resell your room if payment is not received by the due date.
- Any cancellation due to non-payment are eligible for a full refund less a $75 cancellation as per the High Season Cancellation Policy.
Payment can be made via Credit Card, EFTPOS or Direct Deposit Bank Transfer.
Until further notice, Seahaven Noosa will not accept Cash or Cheque payments.
Mastercard, Visa or EFTPOS payments do not incur a surcharge. American Express payments incur a surcharge of 2%. We currently do not accept Diners Club or JCB payments.
Direct Deposit bank transfers must be made at least 1 business day prior to your arrival so that funds have cleared into our account.
Telephone calls, tours and/or hire equipment such as rollaway beds and cots, incur additional fees that can be settled upon departure from the resort.
Our check-in time at Seahaven Noosa Beachfront Resort is 2pm.
Rooms being ready earlier than this time are subject to availability and can not be guaranteed.
Guests who have arrived in Noosa prior to 2pm are encouraged to make their way to the resort and pre-register. Contact will be made by the resort if the room comes available prior to 2pm.
Sometimes extenuating circumstances such as maintenance issues or trouble removing the previous guests from the room, could result in a room not being ready by 2pm. The resort will do everything within its control to minimise any disruption to guests under these circumstances.
Out check-out time at Seahaven Noosa is before 10am.
Late check-outs can not be guaranteed and are subject to availability on the day of departure from the resort.
If another guest is due to check into the room you are checking out of that same day, a late check-out cannot be offered.
Additional charges may apply for a late check-out.
Rates and Charges
You agree that you will pay to us the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise us that you have departed from our hotel.
The rate that you accept to pay is as per the official Seahaven Noosa confirmation that is issued by the property.
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (unless otherwise specified) per room per night and are inclusive of GST.
Quoted rates are subject availability and may change at anytime without notice.
Blackout/special event periods may apply.
The “from” rates displayed on the website are indicative rates only, are subject to availability & terms and conditions apply. Please select dates and check availability to get the most up to date pricing.
Rooms can not be held for a guest without a valid credit card being provided for low season bookings, or 1 nights accommodation being received for high season bookings.
In the event of a situation whereby the Property cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed for whatever reason, the Property will undertake to relocate guests to a comparable property at its absolute discretion with no additional cost to the guest. Should the guest wish to choose a property of a higher standard other than on offered under this condition, the guest will be required to pay any price difference. Should the guest not wish to accept the relocation, a full refund & booking cancellation may be granted.
Minor Hotel Group strongly recommends you purchase Comprehensive Travel Insurance. We suggest that the policy include, but not limited to, the following coverage – loss of payment through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses.
Links to Third Parties
Minor Hotel Group does not control any third party website and is therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Minor Hotel Group provides such links only as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Minor Hotel Group of the linked website or any information contained in it.
Find your beachfront accommodation
book direct & save