Somehow, you’ve found yourself in one of Australia’s most stunning locations, longing for a long lunch with a side of cocktails… Well, you’ll be glad to know that Noosa has carved quite a name for itself when it comes to basking in the sunlight with an aperitif in one hand and an amuse bouche in the other. To make the decision easier, we’ve curated the 5 Best Long Lunch Restaurants in Noosa for your wining and dining delight.
- Ricky’s River Bar is the ultimate spot for an afternoon of uninterrupted views, gorgeous sunsets and, of course, an incredible menu. Set on the banks of the Noosa River, this venue is the perfect escape for a long lunch of indulgence. Ricky’s boasts a seasonal menu, ensuring you’ll be able to enjoy the very best of the Sunshine Coast’s local produce while visiting the region. And to add an extra layer of allure, Ricky’s overlooks its own private jetty. So, if arriving in style is your thing, consider the ferry your primary mode of transportation.
- Miss Moneypenny’s is a place where comfort knows no bounds and oysters, caviar and cocktails are endless. Nestled along Hastings St with a relaxed ambience, Miss Moneypenny’s serves as the perfect backdrop for an endless lunch. With a tempting selection of refreshing cocktails and aromatic finger foods, before you know it, it will be time to whisk off to dinner plans.
- The Noosa Surf Club is an ideal destination for a more casual and leisurely extended lunch. Unparalleled views of Noosa Main Beach are what this establishment does best, as well as the extensive menu carefully curated for all. And if you’re lucky enough to visit on a Sunday, you’ll reap the rewards of live music on the deck!
- Noosa Boathouse is a three-level oasis of absolute waterfront bliss, where panoramic vistas unfold from sunrise to sunset. With a front seat to the best river views, Noosa Boathouse caters to all, serving up an abundance of fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- Bandita Mexican Restaurant and Bar overlooks the Noosa River, with mouth-watering Margaritas and one-of-a-kind Mexican delicacies. With a menu designed to share, you can be sure not to miss out on the chefs’ favourite dishes. And if you find the drinks simply irresistible, fret not, as Bandita keeps its doors open late into the night, allowing you to savour the flavours without any rush.
As you take the time to explore Noosa, we’d highly recommend checking out these prime destinations for a long lunch in Noosa. From waterfront dining to vibrant Mexican cantinas, we are lucky to have it all and can’t wait for your arrival!
Yet to secure accommodation for your trip to Noosa? Why not wake up to the sounds of the ocean at Seahaven? With Main Beach at your front doorstep and Hastings Street at your back, there really is no better spot to take in all that Noosa has to offer.
Explore our range of accommodation options here.