From its stunning natural beauty, brilliant weather, fabulous shopping, and numerous top restaurants and bars, there is so much to experience in Noosa.
We have put together some of our favourite events that are happening over the next month.
Cooroy Fusion Festival
- When: 9 May 2015
- Where: Mill Place Precinct, Noosa Hinterland
- What: This annual event bring a day filled with live music, entertainment, antique car show, animal farm, face-painting, activities at the library, bubble soccer and a jumping castle for the kids!
There’s also a great range of market stalls on offer.
For more information visit: Cooroy Fusion Festival
- Noosa International Food & Wine Festival 2015
- When: 14 May – 17 May 2015
- Where: Noosa region
- What: One of Noosa’s biggest events, the Noosa International Food & Wine Festival is back for another huge year in 2015! Bringing some of the best international and Australian chefs, food producers, winemakers, entertainers and foodies to Noosa, the festival celebrates all the good things in life. The different events are scattered throughout Noosa, with events on the beach, on the river, in restaurants, in the Noosa Hinterland and in the Festival Village.
For more information visit: Noosa Food and Wine Festival
Melbourne International Comedy Festival Roadshow
- When: 19 May 2015
- Where: The J, Noosa, 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads
- What: Get ready for a night of laughs with the Melbourne International Comedy Festival Roadshow. The Roadshow brings some of Australia’s best Australian and international acts to Noosa to deliver laughs to fans of comedy.
For more information visit: The J
Noosa Ultimate Sports Festival
- When: 23 May and 24 May 2015
- Where: Noosa Heads
- What: Noosa Ultimate Sports Festival is a mix of sporting events and entertainment that the whole family can take part in. Comprised of three main events, the Noosa Ultimate Sports Festival is a great even to partake in; or to cheer from the side-lines if you prefer. Choose from Swim Noosa, Subaru Cycle Noosa and Run Noosa!